Recommended retail price in 2020
AMIBOT SPIRIT ICE H2O
With a sleek, classic design, the AMIBOT Spirit Ice H2O’s style makes it stand out. A daily helping hand, this robot vacuum and mop is silent, agile and high performing. Equipped with Pure Power and SenSitive technologies and a high performance HEPA filter, it effectively cleans your home from top to bottom. You can personalise how you clean each room thanks to its 450 ml dustbin, 300 ml water tank and 5 cleaning modes. Suitable for all floor types, it doesn’t miss a single speck of dust or hair, leaving your home healthy and more breathable.
Is the AMIBOT Spirit Ice H2O robot vacuum made for you?
The perfect ally for spotless floors
The AMIBOT Spirit Ice H2O is ideal for effectively cleaning homes up to 200 m² from top to bottom. Weighing only 2.5 kg and measuring just 7.6 cm tall, the robot can weave its way around your home, even getting under low furniture. The robot picks up any type of dirt it finds in its path, including hair and dust.
Equipped with a HEPA filter, protected by two other filters, the robot helps keep your environment healthy and the air breathable every day. The filters collect both fine and large airborne particles and sends them to the dustbin. This protection is particularly ideal for people with asthma or allergies.
The Spirit Ice H2O is quick and easy to clean!
Cleaning that adapts to any room type
A multi-purpose robot, the Spirit Ice H2O keeps your floors spotless. Thanks to its 450 ml dustbin and 300 ml water tank, the robot can pick up a vast amount of dust in spaces up to 200 m² and mop surfaces up to 140 m².
It has 5 cleaning modes to adapt to each room and their layout:
- The AUTO mode is the default mode and is advisable for clear rooms. With this mode, the robot switches from one mode to another to best adjust to the room’s characteristics.
- The SPOT mode is suitable for especially dirty areas. The robot moves in a spiral to concentrate vacuuming over the required area. The MAX mode is also activated to increase the cleaning power and vacuum the dust on the floor more deeply.
- The WALL mode –as the name implies– is suitable for cleaning skirting boards and corners along the walls. Therefore, the AMIBOT Spirit Ice H2O moves in straight lines along walls and furniture in the room.
- The ROOM mode is used to clean a single room, e.g. the bathroom, a closed kitchen or a garage. The robot operates until it runs out of battery.
- The MAX mode is used on floors with a large amount of dust, hair, fur and other debris. The suction power increases and allows a deeper targeted cleaning. To use this mode, all doors should be closed and the room should be clear of obstacles.
The AMIBOT Spirit Ice H2O has two advanced technologies:
- Pure Power technology: this technology drives the motor, reaching 20 watts and making the robot super performing. The MAX mode increases the vacuum power, leaving your floor spotless.
- SenSitive technology: the Spirit Ice H2O moves quickly and delicately to navigate around obstacles. Thanks to its very sensitive sensors, it moves around furniture and other obstacles on the floor and carefully cleans skirting boards, chair feet and other items without touching them. Thanks to this technology and to its two side brushes, the robot vacuum easily picks up debris and dust.
Dimensions : Diameter: 310 mm, Height: 760 mm
Weight: 2.5 kg
Noise level: 50 dB
Charge time: 5 hr
Cycle time: 2 hr 30
Dust bin capacity: 450 ml
Water tank capacity: 300 ml
Battery: 2600 mAh Lithium
Pure Power suction technology
Ideal for pet hair
SenSitive quick and delicate technology
Single room cleaning mode
Deep cleans hard floors and carpets